If you want to learn or if you want us to manage it, let’s chat!
We offer many types of social media support packages all the way from 1-2-1 and team training sessions, video and live streaming support to complete social media management.
If you can’t see the support your business or community needs, please get in touch!
1-2-1 or Team Training
Starting from £75 per hour
These sessions happen every month either in person or via Zoom. In these sessions, we can talk about any issues you are facing online ranging from creating content to post, how to navigate the platforms, how to increase your awareness plus so much more!
Monthly Review Meetings
Starting from £125 per session
We can review your social media platforms and website statistics to make sure you are posting the right type of content at the right times to your target audience. We will then get at least three simple actions to focus on for that month to drive you towards your goal.
Social Media Management
Starting from £500 per month
If you do not want to manage your social media or you haven’t got time then let us! We will have weekly meetings which I will create the messages for you and then manage the account for you. This includes replying to people, sharing new content or other people’s content and can be done on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (or all four platforms).
Previous Social Media Clients
Other Services Available
Here are some other services that we have performed for clients
- Updating themes, content, plug-ins and blog to websites
- Creation of social media images
- Creation of product and team videos
- Organising and managing of live streaming shows
- Creation of newsletters
- Creation of Business Cards, Catalogues and Leaflets
Latest from the blog
- Podcast vs RadioPodcasts and radio are both forms of audio entertainment, but there are some key differences between the two. Podcasts: Radio: Overall, podcasts offer more flexibility and specialization in content, while radio offers a wider variety of programming and is more accessible for listeners. Getting your podcast on a radio station To get your podcast onContinue reading “Podcast vs Radio”
- Top ten places people listen to Podcasts?One of the great things about Podcasts is that you can enjoy them in many more places than you compared to videos or blogs. Don’t believe me… here are ten places people can listen to podcasts! Have fun listening!