One of the main conversations I have with people about Podcasting is what things should I think about before starting my own podcast!
So below are a few questions to answer which will give you a better idea of what your podcast will be about, what value it’s going to give your listeners plus give you content for marketing your podcast.
- What is the title of your podcast?
- What would a listener learn from listening to your podcast?
- Who will be delivering the information to your audience? Will it be guests or will it be yourself or multiple hosts?
- What’s the format of your show?
- How often will a new show be released?
- How long would each episode be?
- Have you got a plan for the first 12 episodes?
- Have you planned in your time to record, edit and release these episodes?
- Have you got a plan in case you run out of time to record new episodes?
- How does the podcast fit into your life, business and community?
- What does your podcast look like in 12 months time?
Hope these questions gives you a few ideas and let me know what you think!