Reading in 2020 has become one of the daily habits that I love. As well as books, I’ve really gotten into reading comics again and this will continue in 2021 and beyond.
Hare’s my 2020 reading list:
- Instant Systems- Bradley J. Sugars
- The Enchiridion- Epictetus
- The Wisdom Of Crowds- James Surowiecki
- Big Bang Disruption- Larry Downes and Paul Nunes
- Life 3.0- Max Tegmark
- The Tao of Pooh- Benjamin Hoff
- Good to Great- Jim Collins
- 7 highly habits of highly effective people- Stephen R. Covey
- Think and grow rich- Napoleon Hill
- Start with WHY- Simon Sinek
- Contagious- Jonah Beger
- Building a story brand- Donald Miller
- The One Thing- Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- How to be brilliant- Michael Hepplewhite
- Oversubscribed: Daniel Priestly
- Business For Punk: James Watt (BrewDog)
- Calibrate: Christian Wilson
So….. what books have you read this year and what books do I need to read in 2021?
Let us know by posting below!