With 2018 coming to an end, I wanted to share with you my top 10 highlights of 2018 (in no particular order).
1. 2018 was the year that I passed the Leamington Hour baton to the Cat Dutton and Kathrine Attread. They will be fantastic!
2. Carrying on working on community projects such as The Friends of The Pump Room Gardens and the free training sessions I have volunteered my time for.
3. All of the people I have met and spoken to at any networking events. You have all helped along this journey. Also all of the networking and other events I have attended (TEDx being one that springs to mind).
4. Working on different events such as Leamington Business Awards, Art in the Park and Leamington Food and Drink Festival (to name a few!).
5. Working and learning with all of my clients. Each person brings a different view, experience and knowledge which has meant that everyday has been different and exciting.
6. Building my business including various social media accounts, website and promotional items.
7. Seeing all of the new and exciting opportunities that are happening within the technology and social media industries.
8. All of the knowledge I have gained over the last year, I’m so excited about 2019!
9. All of the public speaking I have done from 4Sights, Facebook Lives and training sessions that I’ve hosted.
10. All my friends and family. Without you I wouldn’t be here!
In summary, 2018 has been the year for enhancing and bringing value to everything I do and 2019 will be the year of new opportunities, more to come shortly.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!